What you can do to encourage notification

Please encourage any parent or carer involved in a private fostering arrangement to find out more information about their legal responsibilities through the national website privatefostering.com or the Warrington Borough Council Website and to then notify the arrangement, ideally with notice, by contacting a social worker on:

01925 443400 – childreferral@warrington.gov.uk

If you are unsure whether this will be done, contact the Council yourself.