‘Bullying won’t stop unless you tell some who can help.’
Bullying includes people:
- calling you names
- making things up to get you into trouble
- hitting, pinching, biting, pushing and shoving
- taking things away from you
- damaging your belongings
- stealing your money
- taking your friends away from you
- spreading rumours
- threats and intimidation
- making silent or abusive phone calls
- bullies can also frighten you so that you don’t want to go to school, so that you pretend to be ill to avoid them
- cyberbullying – for example when mobiles or sites like Facebook are used bully people
Are you being bullied?
Are you being bullied or do you know someone who is?
If so, talk to your parent or adult in your family.
Or talk to a teacher, adult family friend or neighbour.
The most important thing to do is talk about it or get advice.